Friday, April 25, 2014

Abandoned. My first book for Young Readers has been published on LULU

I have received the sample book print from LULU for my first book for young readers 'Abandoned'. It needs some tweaking (front cover issues) but looking good so far. I will post more details when it's ready for sales:


As you can see the title is a little too large for the area of the book. 





I like how the back cover came out. It looks darker than the actual colours. When I sample it for the final design, it will have the ISBN bar code on it.




The inside text looks great but I want to add more hand drawn images and personal touches by Casey.




This is what the front cover should look like




This is the sequel which I am working on now. 

I will post when the book Abandoned is available on LULU
It will be priced £4.50 + P&P

All images and text Copyright.
© Serena Grey, 'The Silent Angels' and 'Abandoned~a teenager's journey of self discovery' 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from these Blogs' author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Serena Grey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.








No comments:

Post a Comment