Friday, April 25, 2014

Abandoned. My first book for Young Readers has been published on LULU

I have received the sample book print from LULU for my first book for young readers 'Abandoned'. It needs some tweaking (front cover issues) but looking good so far. I will post more details when it's ready for sales:


As you can see the title is a little too large for the area of the book. 





I like how the back cover came out. It looks darker than the actual colours. When I sample it for the final design, it will have the ISBN bar code on it.




The inside text looks great but I want to add more hand drawn images and personal touches by Casey.




This is what the front cover should look like




This is the sequel which I am working on now. 

I will post when the book Abandoned is available on LULU
It will be priced £4.50 + P&P

All images and text Copyright.
© Serena Grey, 'The Silent Angels' and 'Abandoned~a teenager's journey of self discovery' 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from these Blogs' author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Serena Grey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.