Monday, September 12, 2011

Colour horoscopes- mine is spot on!

I just came across this by accident, but it made me smile because the first thing I noticed was my favourite colours....the ones I am always most drawn to and that I tend to use in my art work when I paint for my own pleasure.
I think it also explains a lot as to why I have chosen this path of creativity and healing. I really do want to make the world a better place and help people feel better. Awww!

Name
Serena Grey
Your Color
OCTOBER 11
Traits
INTUITIVE | FAIR | IMAGINATIVE
Description
You are intuitive and sensitive, and creating a more beautiful world is one of your innate talents. You have a propensity for design and choreography. It is important for you to share your life with others. Love and partnerships contribute greatly to your balance and happiness. Surround yourself with peace and beauty. Your personal color accentuates your natural grace and elegance. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with it helps you move through any fear and indecision.
Month Color
OCTOBER
Traits
PEACEFUL | POISED | BALANCED
Description
Calm and soothing, October's color signifies love, beauty and balance. The color embodies the essence of peace and serenity while inspiring us to be strong and to take decisive action. Venus, the planet that rules the month of October, governs love and beauty. This is a great month to enhance your physical appearance and/or beautify your surroundings. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with this color promotes balance and a sense of well-being.
undefined






Serena's Compatible Birth Colors
      
Serena's Color Wall


You can find your own colour profile at:
http://www.colorhoroscope.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment