Saturday, October 15, 2011

New in my online shop! Winter Solstice Cards

(Please note: As from November 2012 all my Yuletide/ Christmas pack products can be bought BY CLICKING HERE)

Hello again everyone!
Pagans celebrate the Winter Solstice which begins on 21st December and goes through 12 days. The sun is the focal point of the festivities as it is reborn during this time, signalling the beginning of Spring and the triumph of darkness over light or rebirth after the long Winter months. Many symbols that we see in Christmas cards are of Pagan origin such as some that I have used in these cards, which has the sun as a central image radiating warm, colourful light for fertility, happiness and hope.

I always begin by designing and making the original card, which is available to buy as an 'art card'. This is because it has hand painted imagery on it as well as actual embellishments such as stars and glitter.This card is perfect for a special gift and will never be reproduced exactly the same again, therefore is original and individual. 
Next I will scan and make a printout of the front of the card using my 'High Resolution' scanning setting. This will be done on gloss photo paper so that the colours of the original card are reproduced with maximum intensity and warmth.This piece will then be mounted onto the blank card.So shown here is one of the original cards. 
I can do: 
ANY colour scheme you like  
ANY message you like inside and/or outside the card. 
AND I can even write your chosen message to your loved one and send it to them personally for no extra cost.
 Cards are designed and printed on recycled card and come with a recycled envelope and bio~degradable cellophane sleeve for protection. 
Please email me 
BY CLICKING HERE 
to order your card at £3 each.


Closed card~ this is the pentagram design with the coloured image on the inside of the card.

This is the full length card




I will be listing my other Christmas & Yuletide cards soon so please keep a look out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment