Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Any ideas of Christmas stocking fillers?

I have just sent out an order for 2 packs of cards using one of my favourite paintings I did a while ago, and two of my favourite quotes. 
It has got me to thinking.....If people have a favourite quote or affirmation, and want to see it during the course of the day to uplift themselves...where would they have it?

  • on a sticky note on their computer screen
  • in their bag/wallet
  • in a book as a bookmark
  • on a bracelet....the perfect place, as a necklace isn't seen by the wearer
  • fridge magnet
Are there any other places or objects that could be transformed for a mantra moment?

Here are my two cards, recently sent out:


''According to Buddhism, the life of all beings~animal or otherwise~is precious and all have the same rights to happiness.It is certain that birds, wild animals~all the creatures inhabiting our planet are our companions. They are part of the world, we share it with them.''
The 4th Dalai Lama


''Look deep into Nature and then you will understand everything better.''
Albert Einstein

To see these packs in my online shop, please click right here:

Any suggestions or commissions for Christmas Gifts are welcome. If you would like to contact me via the website, the form is on this page:

or alternatively, contact me on blogger! Leave a comment right here.
Namaste!



No comments:

Post a Comment