Monday, November 7, 2011

New range of Handmade Silver & Crystal Healing Jewellery


This is my first listing in the Jewellery Section of the online shop. I am really happy! I love making Jewellery, it's something so very personal and spiritual. Wearing metals and crystals from the Earth against your skin, feeling its energy, it becomes like a tatoo that you can take off and change whenever you need to....
I graduated from University of Central England as a qualified Jeweller and Silversmith, but because I went on to teach, I have never had the opportunity to really pursue this passion of mine. Now I can!
This bracelet has been designed to encourage fertility and creativity.
It is made of sterling silver wire which I have shaped lovingly to give four decorative elements. These are threaded onto four decorative and functional elements which have two types of crystal chip attached.


Crystals work best when kept next to the skin as the skin absorbs the crystal's energies.



Rose Quartz is said to be the stone of love and encourages peacefulness and emotional balance, allowing the perfect state for heightened fertility. 



Carnelian, the brown/beige crystal, is said to aid fertility by increasing inner receptivity. It also facilitates concentration and balances creativity, so is perfect for meditation of any kind, but especially when wanting to become pregnant.



This bracelet also has sterling silver fluted Rombo beads and a silver Carabiner clasp.



I am working on a 'Fertility Gift Set' in which this bracelet will be included. The sets will consist of a Greetings card taken from my original painting of the Norse Goddess of Fertility, the bracelet, an affirmation card to carry in a wallet or purse and a Chrysophrase crystal upon which to meditate, which is a wonderful aid to fertility and creativity.

I would like to post some photos of the bracelet, as my online shop only lets me post two, one of those being a mini 'thumbnail' photo that you can't really see at all........
So here is my bracelet! Expect more, and very soon! 
To place an order, please go to my online shop:




Blessings,
Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment