Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free gift to everyone! Motivational journal for March 2012

Get this motivational journal free by emailing me on:
serenajaneturner@yahoo.com
and I will send it as a Word document straight to your email inbox!

Each page has a daily focus where you can record what you intend to do that day or your personal goals and thoughts. There are some days where you can have your own focus, or key word, and on each page I have written a quote to inspire and motivate. 
I hope you like it. 
You can print out the whole document or just choose the days you prefer and print those. It's totally up to you!
Here are the first three pages:




Blessings to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous idea, and just so nice of you to offer this. I'll be sending you an email shortly. I write affirmations and read them every morning. I am a firm believer in positive thinking and energy and work on that every day ... many times during the day. This will make a lot of positive energy for the world.

    Happiness to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ArtSings!
      I apologise for not replying for all these months. Did you receive the motivational journal from me? I am thinking about creating a journal for 2013 but obviously not a 365 days one, maybe a page with a quote or affirmation for each month and a blank design page that can be printed 30 or 31 times that can be used to write personal affirmations on. Would you like this?

      Delete